The Reward The Reward

Amazing production. Great 3-act structure. Nice pay-off moral at the end. Also, did they kill God at one point? Epic!

Oak Knows Best Oak Knows Best

Killed by 2 rats and a pigeon, guess these people in Kanto really do need Pokemon when they go for walks in the field.

Mario Plays Flappy Bird Mario Plays Flappy Bird

Lame!

Three Internet Friends Three Internet Friends

Of cource!

The Burger King and the Dairy Queen! They could marry and finally unite the fast food lands under one banner, like the unification of Spain!

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

SPOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!1!!

Spoiler... also not as funny as Egoraptor

Dream Thieves Dream Thieves

Incredible characters

That was great. Specificly I like the style of the characters, they're interesting models, hard-edged but also cartoonish, unique but identifiable. Maybe what I just said doesn't make sence, but I liked the art is all I'm saying. You should make a flash series using this art style, you'd already have a fan in me, willing to defend your name against any forum troll, in english or spanish, even spanglish.

The backgrounds were just plain awesome. The music was a great choice. The continuity and story-telling were tight and snappy. All in all, a high quality flash and deserving of the front page.

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

BRILLIANT!!!!!

That was perfect. This is what hip hop should become.

Ask Nobodies 4 Ask Nobodies 4

Good muthaf#ckin' choise muthaf&cker

Ahaaaaaaaaa haaa haaa! That's some funny wherewhatsitz! Continue to make me laugh, guys!

Waterman IX Trailer Waterman IX Trailer

Friggin Horray!!!

Yay, lord, Yay! Waterman is back! Everything is right with the world! Maybe now Matt Wilson will start making BOnus Stage too, and Danny Washington too!

Great trailer, dude! You rock!

The Gorillaz Collab The Gorillaz Collab

Syntax

Um... it's actually just "Gorillaz", no "The"

ArtemisTheHunter responds: